Your confidential recyclable materials are handled with the utmost care and discretion. We have implemented a strict policy on how confidential material is processed, which we have outlined here as transparently as possible.
Our confidential shredding process includes:
- We place lockable, slotted bins onsite with recorded seals.
- Once the bin is full, we collect these sealed bins and transport them to the shredding facility at the nearest Remade Recycling branch.
- Each bin is weighed, the seal is broken under CCTV surveillance, and the bin is emptied before being reweighed in its empty state.
- The confidential material is immediately moved to the shredder where shredding is completed under CCTV surveillance.
- This shredded material is moved to the baling process and a destruction certificate is issued to you.